Areebah Technologies organized a full day training section for its technical staff from a world renowned organization OSALP. This particular training is designed to ensure that Health & Safety representatives achieve the required understanding of their role and are equipped with the necessary skills to perform their prescribed functions successfully.
Important modules include Risk Assessment, Implementing QHSE Management System, Practical Incident Investigation, Behavior Based Safety, HAZCOM and HAZMAT, NFPA, MSDS, First Aid CPR, Fire Fighting Awareness, ERP, ERT, Perfect Quality Management, Presentation Skills and carrying out audits and inspections as well.
- Design and implement a basic health and safety management system and master factors involved in work related injury and disease;
- Acquire skills required for the development and implementation of preventive strategies
- Become an effective consultant for their company
- Master the knowledge, skills and competencies needed to address specific health and safety issues which affect their work group and working environment
- Confidently represent employers on workplace issues
Present a structured presentation to others on workplace hazards/issues
- Be able to lead safety meetings
- Be able to find the root cause of the accidents and formulate accident investigation
Why provide health and safety training?
- Providing health and safety information and training helps you to:
- To ensure that people who work for us know how to work safely and without risks to health;
- Develop a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working becomes second nature to everyone;
- Meet your legal duty to protect the health and safety of your employees.
- will contribute towards making our employees competent in health and safety;
- can help to avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause;
- can help to avoid the financial costs of accidents and occupational ill health, such as damaged products, lost production and demotivated staff.